Which hair do you like best (Some are natural some are wigs. I won’t say which bc it does not matter as far as the question is concerned 🤷‍♀️😊)?

Some different styles colors over the months. Several More~ but could only fit 6. I know the pics are differnt stars, try not to let that bias you.

Just for fun! Just curious !

.. If you do not find it fun , you need not trouble yourself. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Thanks! โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ

{ps. Do you like my black eye liner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›}
Which hair do you like best (Some are natural some are wigs. I wonโ€™t say which bc it does not matter as far as the question is concerned 🤷โ€โ™€๏ธ😊)?
A
B
C
Vote C
D
Vote D
E
Vote E
F
Vote F
GirlGuy
5 mo
Ok so the “ do you like my eye liner “
question is obsolete.

Yesterday temporarily, I had a pic of me outside in a coat with my face whited out and lines drawn on for eyes nose mouth. As a joke I asked how do you like my eyeliner.

It looked kinda scary 😛 it’s gone now 😊
5 mo
1. Black hair with auburn highlights 2. Light brown hair with black roots 3. Lavender hair with black roots? โ†—

{ALL HAIR OPTIONS IN ABOVE POST LINK ARE WIGS}

Thank You! ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
19
7