Where to get this type of umbrella?

Random topic, but the other day I saw one an umbrella that looked normal on the outside but when you're underneath it there is a picture or image. The one I was under had some classical art, and I wish I knew where to buy that type of umbrella cause it was awesome. Anyone know what those umbrellas are called or where online I can buy something like that?


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

  • link

    Granted it's not what you're looking for, but it's a start.


Recommended myTakes