Why are some guys on here so mean to random girls?

OK first of all I will friend anybody who sends me a request even if I don't know them. I have lots of friends but I have never talked to them.

this morning I logged in, but then I got a nosebleed. I was in the bathroom for a few minutes till the nosebleed stopped.

when I came back to the computer a guy had tried chatting with me. this is what he said:

"hey

what's up?

can you help me with something? will you rate me? [link to his picture]

are you just ignoring me?

who the f*** do you think you are you f***ing ****?

stupid bitch"

and for the record yes he was ugly
after reading the answers from most the girls, it seems like this guy gets around on this site.

1633

Most Helpful Guy