⚠️ Exceedingly shallow Q Ahead~~my apologies🤭... If someone says ‘your legs look amazing’ and you have tights on - is it all due to the tights?

{{This is not supposed to be an example of amazing looking legs. Nor nice tights for that matter. It’s a bad quality pic and fatty tights. Not trying to make a statement Just a pic of legs in tights —for the cover 👍🏻}}

Yes I know Tights can mask scars and blemishes etc. so they will make anyone’s legs look better. I’m just wondering If shape wise, can you tell if someone has nice legs Even if they have tights on.

I do. Lot of physical activity my legs stay in good shape but I rarely go out without tights bc if scarring and it occurred to me since I wear tights anyhow it may make no difference or not much difference what kind of activities I do, concerning the appearance of my legs. 🤷‍♀️

if you don’t understand the question tell me. I am trying to ask this as respectfully as I can. I don’t want to insult anyone by accident by phrasing it badly.

( I’m not claiming my legs look amazing in just asking if it means anything for someone to say that, if they person has tights on anyhow. Or is it basically saying “ hey nice tights”)

Thank You 🐸
It just means “I Like your tights “
It’s a bit of both “ tights and legs”
It is evident to the person who likes your legs that they like your legs, even if you are wearing tights.
Vote C
GirlGuy
10 d
This is a better way of getting at my question.

“ does it matter aesthetically ( obviously there are many reasons to exercise looks not Even being top on my “ why should I ” list ) If I exercise, , if I’m going to wear tights anyhow?

Can you add a :

YES it matters

NO it does not matter

On you your answer. Thanks!!
10 d
🤦‍♀️Ok using up all my updates bc I didn’t think about what to say before I said it. Sounds about right lol

the comment made was About the legs but I was WONDERING if essentially it’s equal to saying they like tights bc that’s actually what they are seeing. Not really the legs.

This is an OLD pic my leg is FINE ☺️. I just felt like posting something non fancy. And I didn’t want gag putting in a fault nylon pic 😊

I was doing a round off , off of a tree and landed on a beer bottle. In the p
35
3