As outfit : Yes/ No? (Please excuse fuzz on mirror. Only saw it after took pics)?

Yes. I like it.
No. I don’t like it.
GirlGuy
2 mo
I’m getting some NOT NICE looks from female neighbors driving in cars 😂😐😕 Wonder if they think I’m trying to be obnoxious. I’m not. They they can not look if it bothers them. I don't know why it would. It’s not the married ones -it’s people my age. It might just be me though. I always have struggled getting on well with People my age. Offline anyhow. Unfortunately. Though I say unfortunately objectively. It never bothered Me me as I’m used to it. A bit Disturbing In a small town however
2 mo
🙄 In CASE anyone mistook my my update. I am in no place claiming not implying I think _anyone_ . Only HOSTILE. I tend to get the worst reaction from women my age - NOTA limited to. This has ALWAYS been the case. I grew up dressing like a Mormon with no hair- I’m the last person to Assume it has to do with some kind of envy.

As for clothing you know well, I range from short (W/tights) to floor length. Only consistency Is my boots -most of you hate😛-some 💗🤓😎
👋👋
30
7