Which of Mulimia DRESS do you like Best (sorry pics mostly suck I know 🤷‍♂️ Just do what you can 👍🏻)?

Which of Mulimia DRESS do you like Best (sorry pics mostly suck I know πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Just do what you can πŸ‘πŸ»)?
Which of Mulimia DRESS do you like Best (sorry pics mostly suck I know πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Just do what you can πŸ‘πŸ»)?
I do not like any of them. EXCHANGE ALL.
Vote A
I do not like any of them more then any other. KEEP.
Vote B
Which of Mulimia DRESS do you like Best (sorry pics mostly suck I know 🤷‍♂️ Just do what you can 👍🏻)?
I like Number 1 Best
Vote C
I like Number 2 Best
Vote D
I like Number 3 Best
Vote E
I like Number 4 Best
Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion