Do les the shade variation, make a difference in your earlier decision?

This is the same exact dress as in the fashion section. I realize when I uploaded the pictures I forgot to balance out the shades - probably bc they were not in order so I Accidentally double posted.

Anyhow, the actual color of the dress falls between the dark and light shades of the two Groups of pictures.

I honestly doubt it will make much difference BUT it was annoying me that I messed up. I can’t ask the exact same question, so I asked if it makes a difference -even though I’m sure it does not-so I could post the right balance πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I’ll link the original : Yellow coral maxi dress YES/ NO?

Morning 🌞 πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
Yes I changed my mind 👍🏻
Nope no difference 👎
GirlGuy
28 d
Ah I meant did it change your opinion yet I didn’t add was the change good or bad - bc I didn’t think it would actually have an impact- so kind of pointless question 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Well.. If it changed your mind, was the change good 👍🏻 or bad 👎

Thanks! 😊😊
28 d
This post is annoying me intensely.

To simplify, Let’s just say it provides pictures And serves as a reference point to answer the original question ~~ which was literally originally the point 🤦‍♂️

Thanks 🤓

😊😊😊
10
1