Quite many people are saying that my hair is a mop. What makes them say it? Should I do something with my hair? How much of a mop is my hair?

Anonymous
I often keep hearing from people that my hair is a mop or at least looks like it. I got used to it and don't take it as an offense, but I'm confused why they (from kids to elders everyone) are saying it.🤨🤔
I know a lot of people with curly hair, but I feel none of them was ever called a mop.
I'd be very grateful to hear some ideas why people are picking only on me with this all the time. Or is there anything what I can do against this?
(Oh better to be fully honest, so I can understand it much better. I DON'T suffer from self-esteem problems, so "you're beautiful, don't care" isn't helping at all)

Whatever your opinion is it is welcome😊
Indeed, it's a curly mop
It's not hair, but "hair"
It's more like hair
Vote C
Just like any other curly hair
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
2