Should I go back to taking care of my body and health?

Anonymous
I am a girl who did lots of self-care more specifically body care. I used natural stuff for my face, hair and body. My skin is oily and acne prone so I had to take extra care of that. I used to work out little. And double chin runs in my family so I was doing facial exercises and it was controlled.
So I had a major exam that would get me into college which required me to study a lot. So in order to focus on the exam, I decided to stop doing self care for about 2 months. As a result my face started getting more oily and filled with dirt and my face got covered with lot of pimples and black marks. And I gained belly fat due to my bad sitting posture. My double chin started to come out and face started to get a bit fat. I thought once my exam is over I would get back to my old ways.
So my exam got over a week ago. And I have all this free time now. I will start to go to college soon too. Maybe I am lazy or tired, but i don't wanna care about my body anymore. Ik no one would find me attractive and won't get asked out, but I don't think I would care that much. My family has been asking me to take care of myself. I don't know if I am just depressed but I am just laying around like a sloth eating junk food and checking my phone.
Yes. Healthy body healthy mind
No. Keep being lazy and sleepy
GirlGuy
1
0