Michelle Obama's style. What do you think?

So far, I think Michelle Obama is only 2nd to Jackie O. for favorite first lady style. I love that she is stylish, and yet appropriate. What is your favorite first lady look?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like her. I think she dresses in what she should becuase she does have an image to uphold

7|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think Michelle Obama may be the best First Lady we've ever had. She is the very definition of class.

4|0
    1|2
    • she is the very deffinition of non existant and unimportant

• Spell much? I heard that she's the least popular First Lady ever among illiterate dullards. I guess the rumor is true.

• She is probably the first first lady that actually looks good.

6|0
    1|1
  • ya um she sure rocked the black widow dress...

fail she is normally mocked for her style...

1|0
    2|0
  • I never try to look at that "woman", and I use that term loosely

2|0
    5|2
  • I'd hit

2|0
    0|1
  • She's gorgeous <3

2|0
    1|1
  • I think her style costs the American tax payers too much money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be greater if her husband didn't suck as President and she was actually hot.

2|2
    3|1

What Girls Said 11

• Well her style is more of what the public (everyday people) would wear. She has her own sense of style. Sometimes her clothes are a little too relaxed for my taste, you know because she's a Presidents wife but I give her thumbs up. She is confident, proud, and beautiful. My favorite first lady would have to be Jackie O. She was a stunner. :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I love how people are flipping out, it was just a simple style question. Personally, I love the way she dresses it super classy, elegant and still appropriate.

6|0
    0|0
  • i love both their styles but don't try to portray them unless your older but my fav. is Kate Middleton (I can't spell but the 1 that just got married) I know she's not a u.s. first lady but she's kind of the first-lady-like figure in England so that's my fav because its more young and modern.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG! I LOVE IT :)))))). I have SUCH a girl crush on her. She ALWAYS looks classy yet approachable. I LOVE clothes so I keep up with the blog Mrs.O.org

2|0
    0|1
  • I don't like her style she doesn't compare to Jackie O because even dressed casually Jacie O was stylish.

0|0
    1|0
  • I love her style, she's very classy and sophisticated yet modern. She incorporates colors in her style very well too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like her style too- very classy!

4|1
    1|1
  • I think she dresses tacky

2|1
    9|1
  • I don't like it lol to boring..

0|0
    1|0
  • her style is great. it shows you can be stylish, classy and not a frump