Does look matters? if yes, then how black men get to fuck white girls? Since looks is all about sharp facial features and toned body and good hair?

SHREYASH007
I have seen most of the black men bald, very ugly face and kind of ugly... this is my opinion actually i don't find colour to decide anything regarding beauty, for example if i tan 100% a white /caucasian they will look better than original black people. No need of bashing anyone if we can accept the truth what is the problem for example I have brown eyes but
blue or green eyes looks beautiful , so i accept that my eye colour is not that awesome.
so please don't feel offended because this is not about body shaming it is about reality how actually unbiased it is in reality.
just tell me one reason why fairness creams are sold it is because people find fair skin more good looking.
Please be genuine with answer and black people even though you look ugly we love you.

I am neither black nor white , so don't blame anything on me just answer this.
6
1