What's your opinion on women who dress overly feminie and polished?

GlitterFairy16
Not me but I wish
Not me but I wish
I live in a very small town were there's literally nothing besides a couple charity shops, hair dressers, estate agents and pubs. Everyone dressed pretty average and normal in my town. I think a lot of people make the wrong assumptions about me as im always dressed in pink, fur coats, headbands, jewellery etc and have my hair and makeup done.

People assume im dumb, bitchy, rich and spoilt. Most my clothes are from primark and H&M i just know how to make my clothes look expensive. I get comments from strangers like "wow", "were you going dressed like that? " or "Hey Barbie". Especially when i wear my sparkly heels.

My boyfriend is a massive country boy and he's always getting annoyed with me for not dressing practically and wearing heels when we've planned on gardening or having a walk in countryside. He even told me when we first started dating but i didn't need to dress fancy around him and that he likes it when dressed casual. I don't think he realised at that time, that was just how I am.

Most my fashion influences come from gossip girl and my mum. She grew up seeing my grate grandmother who actually was extremely wealthy dressing all glamorous and admired her for it and wanted to be the same when she grew up and the same goes for me with her.
26
14