Last minute Halloween costumes?

angelgirl7
I love to dress up for Halloween. I usually put together something with pieces I'll wear again as I hate to buy a costume I'll wear once and never wear again.
This year I wanted to be a flapper since it's 2020. I searched everywhere for the right dress to upcycle into a flapper style dress, I even looked at dresses online but at this point I think it'll be too late to order something. I didn't have a backup plan so now I have no idea what to be.

I'm have fair skin with brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty good with makeup, not so great with hair.
In the past I've been Flo the Progressive Girl, Katniss Everdeen, Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's), Wedneday Addams, Madeline, etc.
I still have all the pieces to be any one of these, plus other generic pieces, but I hate to repeat a costume or be something un-creative.

Any ideas?
What are you being for Halloween? What was your favorite costume in the past?
Last minute Halloween costumes?
2
2