For fun as an out fit : yes / no?

Sometimes itโ€™s fun to dress on the cusp of tacky~~ I don't know why lol and not often ๐Ÿ˜›

anyhow originally this was meant as a house dress bc it was 1$. This morning I put the dress on after my shower until I found something to wear. Then decided itโ€™s comfortable... This month Iโ€™m wearing Loose things that easily accommodate my monitor. The army vest has pockets I can fit both my monitor and phone into, so itโ€™s very convenient.
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
Anyhow I know itโ€™s a few sizes too big so I look kinda pippy long stocking had a mid life crisis but Iโ€™m not sure it isnโ€™t kind of cool.. Iโ€™ll let you guys judge.

Disclaimer : Iโ€™m not asking if itโ€™s ok to wear it. Iโ€™m wearing it. Just curious if this looks cool - awkward or just awkward. Itโ€™s working for what I need so Iโ€™m not concerned. Just โ€œ curiousโ€ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
Looks fun but stupid.
Looks tacky but cool.
Itโ€™s totally neutral blah.
Vote C
I kind of like it.
Vote D
I donโ€™t really have an opinion on why I donโ€™t like it. I just donโ€™t like it.
Vote E
Hate it.
Vote F
GirlGuy
For fun as an out fit : yes / no?
20
4