Post an example of your dream body?

You can post celeb pics for example. I got a long way to go but maybe iโ€™ll get there before i reach 30 lol...
THE PICS ARE BELOW ARE IDEAL FOR WHAT I HOPE TO GET IN SHAPE LIKE. THIS IS NOT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM ๐Ÿ˜„
Post an example of your dream body?
Option A (white bikini)-
This is an ideal overall body of what I want to look like and prob comes closest to where I was AND want to get back to. Her stomach isn't the flattest but its toned and i like that. I already have her boobss but i wish she had thicker thighs.
Post an example of your dream body?
Option B (red bikini)-
The stomach, v-cut and thighs are completely ideal to how I want to look. My thighs are already this thickness but hers are the toning I prefer. Iโ€™ve accepted that my boobss will never be her size again unless I got benjamin buttons ๐Ÿคฃ
Post an example of your dream body?
Post an example of your dream body?
Option C (white shorts/striped shirt)-
She def has an overall body shape that Iโ€™d want. I already have the tiits but I love her thigh shape. Its softly toned. Plus the way her back arches like man I want an azz ๐Ÿ˜ญ She has the best boobss to hips/azz ratio.
Post an example of your dream body?
Option D (knee highs)-
She has the ideal muscular thigh and azz I always wanted. I just dont wanna look body builderish scary.
Post an example of your dream body?
Option E (abs)-
I know abs can sometimes look manly but theirs look so good in my opinion. Like it doesn't look too crazy scary. The tiits are likely fake but Iโ€™m just focused on getting a tummy like this
#FeelFreeToList #DreamBods
27 d
I guess everyone agrees that i should work towards option C first 🤣
26 d
GOOD LORD I SOUND LIKE A FCKIN BROKEN RECORD. EVERYONE POST A PIC OF SOME RANDOM ASS PERSON WHO YOU WANT YOUR OWWWWN BODY TO LOOK LIKE. IF you're HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY ALREADY THEN GREAT.
media1.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif?itemid=4425225
Post an example of your dream body?
59
14