Dig It or Donate (Comfortable.. but aesthetically, I think it is too small at the band) PICS ARE MESSY & MANY You have been warned 😌🤓💗 ?

Dig It or Donate (Comfortable.. but aesthetically, I think it is too small at the band) PICS ARE MESSY & MANY You have been warned πŸ˜ŒπŸ€“πŸ’— ?
Dig It or Donate (Comfortable.. but aesthetically, I think it is too small at the band) PICS ARE MESSY & MANY You have been warned πŸ˜ŒπŸ€“πŸ’— ?
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE BOOTS. I was hiking through a swamp looking for Bella who thought she was looking for MrMr who was hanging out in his tree with his friend Rob (a local Robyn)

Found her yay πŸ₯³ πŸ˜›πŸ™„πŸ˜
DIG IT 👍🏻
Vote A
DONATE 👎
Vote B
NOT SURE 🤔
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Dig It or Donate (Comfortable.. but aesthetically, I think it is too small at the band) PICS ARE MESSY & MANY You have been warned 😌🤓💗 ?
Add Opinion