What do I bring camping?
What Guys Said 4
Extra cloths but not too much, sweater or good jacket (may get cold at night). Fork, spoon, pocket knife. A hat that'll keep the sun off your face. Sunblock. Toothbrush. I'm guessing there will be communal cooking gear, cooler, first aid kit etc. A good pair of hiking shoes. Extra means of creating fire. This is all assuming it's a drive up campsite. Folding chair. A good book or two.
If you're hiking to your campsite... as little as possible. You'll want to keep it light.
When you get to your campsite you'll need to find a smooth stone to wipe your bum with after you poop. I don't even bring any of that other stuff you mention. Once I get into the woods I just start poopin and workin the smooth stone.
I always wondered if homeless people hate people who camp for fun.
What Girls Said 3
sometimes it's hard to use lighters cos of the winds, and rain and stuff.. so if your building a fire, you might wanna bring those magnesium sticks like these ones: link
or you could use waterproof matches.
- hair elastics (girls with long hair sometimes want to tie their hair back :P)
- food (trail mix and granola bars are very good especially for outings and stuff)
- WATER bottle (since your camping near fresh water u'd want a usable bottle)
- toilet paper
- a knife (just incase for danger and stuff)
- compass/GPS (if needed)
- poison ivy creams
- first aid kit (A MUST!)
- pads/ tampons!
- magnify glass (useful for starting fires but not needed if you already have a sufficient fire starter)
- toothbrush and tooth paste
- bathing suit (just incase your going for a swim)
- rain poncho
- ziploc bags are very useful for holding electronics incase of rain
first aid kit, scissors, knife, are you hunting/fishing? or bringing food?
most important things -- enough warm clothes and don't forget sunblock!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.