Should women only be allowed to dresses and skirts with sweater topsvwith heels and belts?

DANCINGGIRL99
I think women should have to wear dresses or skirts with modest tops. I think women should also wear heels that are like 2in preferably 5 but at least 2. And it should all be formal dresses meaning that tops are tucked into skirts and dresses are clean and straight. I think women should dress like this because women are thin and beautiful when dressed like this. It makes women attractive and appealing to possible mates. Our feminine features are highlighted more by this appearel and it would put women back in there traditional role. Should they have to wear something else do you guys agree. Addendum:I also think men and women should wear corsets of some sort to stay thin and prevent obesity
2
2