Would guys still find British women attractive if she didn't have prefect teeth?

When you think of attractive British women im pretty sure women like Emma Watson and Emilia Clarke come to mind but in reality most normal everyday British people can't afford private dental care or don't even get offered braces on the NHS when there 15/16 like there kinda supposed too. I was meant to get braces myself at 15 but my dentist decided to bring it back up again once i was 18 because he knew id have to pay him now when he knows i don't have that kind of money lying around.

My teeth aren't terrible but they are very small, i have one missing at the back , a couple of fillings and there slightly gappy especially my top two front teeth. Let's just say i have the London look 😂. Like i said my teeth aren't terrible but I've noticed most my peers did get the dental care they were in titled too on the NHS like braces unlike myself and pretty much have prefect straight teeth unlike me which does make me feel self conscious at times and i think my teeth show that im common, poor and working class and hold me back im certain circles. As silly as it sounds.

My teeth aren't Jeremy Kyle standard but there neither Hollywood standard either which seems to be the standard most people my age have with their teeth these days.
Would guys still find British women attractive if she didn't have prefect teeth?
Add Opinion