Most Helpful Girl
You cannot undo breakage unless you trim it. However, there are some things you can do to prevent it.
1. blow dry your hair without a brush for as long as possible. Wait until its about 80% dry before you use a brush
2. do not run a brush through it when it is wet, as it stretches the hair, and can cause breakage.
3. run an anti-breakage serum or leave in conditioner when it is wet before you style it or before you go to bed.
4. before you blowdry or straighten, run some protectant over your hair to protect it from the heat. I found one that will do double duty, so if I blowdry it with it in, I won't put more on to straighten it.
5. I've read to give the product 10 minutes to soak in.
6. give your hair a rest when you can. If it is not imperative to straighten or curl your hair, throw it in a ponytail, or put it in a headband.0