Does anybody else think society over represents white females and it isn't fair to women of color?

Anonymous
Why isn't this being addressed?
Because I don't think it's right based on what I see on TV, Instagram and all over social media. I feel like women of color need just as much of a fair representation. If we had fair representation...
We would be seen as equally desirable. The only reason white girls can get any guy from any race is because they are over represented.
Does anybody else think society over represents white females and it isnt fair to women of color?
Agree
Disagree
GirlGuy
14 d
What I'm trying to say is they over represented white females that have no flavor. The second you equally represent women of color, it will be over because we have more flavor. Those are just facts.
69
24