Taking winter boot suggestions~~~ what wouid you swap these sluggers for 😛 🥵 🥸 ?

These were gifted me in the midst of a flood. I was grateful at the time and have continuously worn them to show appreciation snd bc they are water proof. In other news they are klunky awkward not exactly pretty don’t really go with anything g I wear and although ostensibly my size, at least two sizes too big for. I’m ready to make a switch.

im open to suggestions knee high is preferable. Pictures are extra welcome πŸ’œ

below is prob a typical winger outfit. Warm sweater warm tights short skirt. Cold where I am... I like to stay Insulated yet mobile. 😊
Taking winter boot suggestions~~~ what wouid you swap these sluggers for πŸ˜› πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯Έ ?
14 d
I don’t disagree , these are robust high utility and in very good shape. I think I am mostly bothered bc they are too big. I feel like I’m 10 and I’m wearing large boots bc I’m about to get a growth spurt. On the other hand if they fit I think putting them on would take longer.

I do appreciate your practical approach 🤔 I’m surprised but I respect it ☺️
15
1