Which eye color is the best for me?

Well look at my pics, I have hazel eyes, but if I ever need contacts I can always get colored ones ;). So ya I have white skin (which I am going to have more tan than in these pale pictures) and black hair (which by the way do you think I should dye brown? What do you people think? :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you the way you are now :P

But go ahead and dye it if you want, if anything you can shave it off and restart! lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The same color that your eyebrows are, usually that's what most people can pull off themselves

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• dont alter yourself...its just retarded, why not be how you were made to be...seriously tho

dying your hair too ...YOURE A DUDE!

why are you dying your hair? why are you looking for colored contact lenses...you sound like an insecure girl

no offence man, but be yourself, this is just gay

0|0
    0|1
    • The only one who sounds insecure you, brah. Hair-dye does not make you find the opposite gender attractive, no matter who tells you.

• Show All
    • no you aren't limiting yourself themastaplan is :) And I'm not telling anyone to act like their gender. I think you think me and him are the same person ;)

• how can I sound insecure when I'm telling him to not alter himself...? I don't agree with ANYONE altering who they are as a human being...by NOT altering yourself you are secure...by altering yourself you are not...not in all cases, but if you're saying I'm insecure compared to him, you're completely wrong lol

Recommended myTakes