What's one item you don't leave the house without?

Have to have earrings on...ears feel bare without them! =)

149

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Besides the obvious like clothes and shoes and whatnot my tunes are completely non-negotiable they *are* with me. There are plenty of others, but you said one so I'll stay within the question's boundaries.

• Yea clothes is about the only thing I never leave without. I left without shoes, my phone, wallet all those things before.

• At least $25 in cash, and my house key + bike lock key

third, iPod touch & earbuds

• Sunglasses. Even if it isn't sunny out I'll still bring them along.

• For UV protection or to look cool? lol

• haha They are camo and they don't go with anything so it is definately not to look cool.

They are for protection from the sun, protection from flying objects, and sometimes just to hide my eyes.

• a stack of pogs and a slammer to challenge mofos that want to get down

• My wallet.

• Mp3 player.

• My wristwatch.

What Girls Said 14

• A snack- I'm always hungry so a chocolate bar or something can come in handy :P

• True! Might get a sugar crash though! How about nuts or something? =)

• Good point ;P I'm ALWAYS having a constant sugar crash though to be honest xD Yeah nuts could work :) or cheeeeeeeese *_________*

• I love cheese too! Yum! lol

• Panties :O

• I'm always prepared for everything. So I carry a lot of sh*t on me.

• Lip balm, I need to apply it all the time. >.<

• Clothes and my phone

• Yeah I think a phone is crucial...especially if you get stuck on the road or something...

• my watch.

• Earrings for me too!

• Clothes duh...unless I am a nudist then not.

• mm... idk... my money

• My phone, money, a pen and IDs.

• One pen? =) Yeah me too...and right on about the ID...been lucky not to get a ticket yet though!

• Yep, you never know when a pen might come in handy. Like, there were situations where I needed to sign something or just take notes about something (I always do because of my job) and I'm not bringing a pen... and there's nobody else with a pen, I go crazy gaaaah. I mean, I culd use my phone to take notes but that'll just make my thumb sore lol. xD

Could also poke a pervert's with it if you don't happen to be wearing high heels or something. xD

• lol I asked about one because I have so many in my purse...I have a couple highlighers, pens, mechanical pencils, and a bunch of heavy crap! Probably should clean it out! Like the part about using it as a weapon! lol Can do that with keys too I've heard! =)

• my cross.

• get over it! I believe in Jesus, and what? give me more down votes, then.

• I don't see why that's a bad thing...as long as it makes you content...

• Flask of whisky. You never know what joys the day may bring.

• and its always a little fun when you have a buzz and everybody else is unknowing I loved math class

• *sermons

• Hope you're not driving then too! lol

• Plan B and a stack of condoms.

• money and keys.