What do you think of the ‘Instagram face’ being the trend?

Anonymous
In order to achieve that look a young girl or woman must undergo plastic surgery if they wanna have the same facial features of as Kim Kardashian/Kylie Jenner/Kendall Jenner/The Hadid Sisters/Emily Ratajkowski (who looks exactly like Kendall Jenner). The trend is thin sharp nose, thick lips, high cheekbones, eyebrow lift. For the body it’s breast augmentation, butt implants/fat transfer to the butt area, tummy tuck and liposuction. I don’t wanna have that Instagram face as I don’t let that affect me. To be honest I wanted go for rhinoplasty but after lots of research I changed my mind. It takes me a while to be happy with what I’m born with, I just focus on working out, eating healthy, having a positive mindset & not let images of unrealistic beauty affect me. https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/culture/decade-in-review/the-age-of-instagram-face/amp
you can see the short animation of before and after plastic surgery when you click on the link. The animation picture is at the top after clicking on the link
4
2