Would you shame famous people just because they lie about not getting plastic surgery or would you rather ignore them?

Anonymous
When I was 18 I used to trash talk about famous people who got work done. Now I realised that doing so shows that I’m not winning. Celebs can do what they want with their lives and we had no right to tell their fans that they shouldn’t support them or expose them for things that they have done. We think that by doing this makes us feel like we are doing the right thing but it’s not ok. That’s like a waste of time. If you know they’re lying that’s good enough, knowing that they photoshop their photos is also good enough because comparing yourself to photos on Instagram is bad for your self esteem. If you don’t like them just unfollow them don’t go and make a post saying they’re so ugly that’s why they need plastic surgery etc, etc. I admit I’m more mature now compared to when I was a childish 18 years old. But still I’m trying to make myself much more mature since I sometimes had immature thinking I’m glad I wasn’t too messed up now. No one is 100% mature people who said that are lying. No one is 100% since we are not perfect and we had flaws. You can tell only those closest to you that they use photoshop and filters to make themselves look perfect if they say “I wish my body is like (celeb name)” or “I hate my facial features why is (celeb name) is so perfect” if not don’t say it. If I were to have older kids comparing themselves and hating themselves because someone looks perfect I will tell them that what they see online and in real life are different and that they shouldn’t believe anything they see on social media especially pictures and edited videos. That way they won’t have Low self esteem and they will be positive. It’s good if we can teach kids about all these stuff and be positive.
2
0