Brown hair or black?

LMAO I did this on some virtual makeover site , I need a new hairstyle :/ link

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any mannequin blood in you? Did either of your parents work the night shift at a department store. Oh, I just noticed you created your pic on a virtual makeover site. Nevermind. (You aren't from the Middle East are ya. I knew a guy in Pakistan named Sheik Yobooty.) ; - )

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you lol :)

• Wow, beautiful AND well-mannered (and not to mention intelligent). Some guy's in for a blessed life!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I'd have relations with you whether your hair was black or brown. Put me down for "I don't give a sh*t."

1|0
    0|0
  • To me the darker your hair the better.. I love dark hair. The whole shoulder length pixie looking hair I think would look beautiful on you. You are a very attractive woman so I think anything would look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave your hair color and texture how it is, I love straight black hair. If you want to change your hairstyle maybe cut it to a shorter length, say shoulder-length or flip length.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find black hair sexier, and you rock black hair very well ;) your display pic is the perfect color to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very good looking. I think any natural color would suit you well.

0|0
    0|0
  • black

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Brack hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocking t*ts ;p

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Black hair ftw! I <333 black hair, something about it is more exotic and gorgeous.

I think you look better with black

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a mannequin, I think light brown would look great on you though. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • black

0|0
    0|0
  • stick with black, it looks good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely black on you! You look amazing with black hair. You could have some highlights though ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes