Girls, how tall is too tall?

and does being 6'2 actually make me more attractive or does it depend on whether I'm attractive as it is already?

my ex was 5Ft. and I loved looking down at her adorable face. so I like being tall cause I like looking down at girls, they look cuter that way. but how tall would be too tall for you?

249

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, but according to a study in the university of texas, men who are 1.9 meters (6'5) and (5'7) were rated on AVERAGE as not attractive compared with the guys who were 6 foot 0, which was rated as the "perfect" height.