Girls, who typically get a large number of "likes" and complimented for their beauty, is being called beautiful/attractive even meaningful?

Wisdom-Strength-Love
I really want to get insight on how a girl feels about compliments so their are some levels to this question, and all opinions would be helpful.

For every comment, message, or compliment calling you good looking still flatter you? does it depend on who says it? Is it just small talk , nothing more than a thanks, hi's and byes'? Is it more meaningful when aimed at a specific aspect of your beauty, rather than just simply calling them good looking? How do you tell someone how much you find them attractive?

because the way one person sees another is subjective, so in theory, I may think you are more beautiful and desirable than the next man. Or is beauty not everything? because it seems like some go to great lengths to look good?

I guess my main question is, is it possibly more flattering to know that you are literally the most beautiful girl to someone versus who thinks you are beautiful among the many beauties coined by the community, or is it all about who says it, let's say random, regular people encountered, people you know, or someone you are interested?
She said she knew she was fine, she didnt need to hear it from a stranger
She said she knew she was fine, she didn't need to hear it from a stranger
Its flattering, but than forgotten
Vote A
It depends on the person saying it
Vote B
the quality of the compliment or reason is the deciding factor (hair, make up, shirt, smile)
Vote C
It starts to get programmed like basic conversations and short polite exchanges
Vote D
It depends on how many people agree
Vote E
sexy, beautiful, cute, good looking, or attractive - the portrayal of how one see's you is important.
Vote F
no meaning at all, you dont need anyone to tell you. you know it for yourself.
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Girls, who typically get a large number of "likes" and complimented for their beauty, is being called beautiful/attractive even meaningful?
Add Opinion