Do you consider yourself attractive? What's your race? And where are you from?

I'm not attractive, I'm white (german and italian) and from U.S, how about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, mixed (white (german and portuguese) American indian and african). I'm from Brazil.

4|5
    3|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 33

• I'm a big fan of my appearance, haha. It's taken a while to like myself the way I am, so now I'm milking it for all its worth. Am I attractive to other people? Probably not most. Am I attractive to myself? Absolutely. I'd tap this.

I'm white (Irish, Scottish, German, other stuff) and live in the US.

3|0
    1|1
  • Yep I may only be 16 but I think I look great for my age I'm White I guess but I'm pretty tanned naturally ( Russian, English) Canadian. I am super tall for my age which I like 6'4 and still growing I have been raised to be very confident so I am probably not as pretty as I think I am but whatever lol :)

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm alright looking I guess. I never really thought about it.

peranakan, manchu, chinese...and a little portuguese but I think it's so watered down it's almost non-existent

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call myself average, I guess. I'm white with mainly Irish/Scottish/British ancestry, and I'm from Canada. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk it usually depends on my mood or whatever. I'd say I'm average. I'm white (German, Czech) and Mexican. And I'm from the U.S. also

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty, yes. I'm Sri Lankan with Euro ancestry (mainly Dutch, Portuguese, British). I live in Australia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm average

I am biracial. Part black an Hispanic(nonwhite/non black)

Could be better, could be worse

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know..I don't believe in beauty because it will fade anyway; I am Kadazan Dusun girl and from Borneo.

0|0
    0|0
  • am I attractive? not especially.

Im white...5'3" 105 lbs.

I have blond hair/blue eyes...a big nose...not anything exciting.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure everyone answering the question to this post is attractive, so try to say something nice about yourself. :)

• k let me reframe. I think I am attractive and everyone must agree with me. I begin my day by taking some time to admire my facial features for about 2 hours. next I find an outfit and continue a second round of admiration. on my Facebook page, I have about 10 thousand pictures of myself. everyone needs to get like me.

• I consider myself slightly below average. I'm white and I'm from the New England part of the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive! :) I am mostly norwegian and hungarian and from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and from the US. I have been told I'm hot,sexy and all that:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm that gorgeous -_-

half hispanic/white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how I'm feeling that day. Today I don't feel too pretty. I'm white from the U.S.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well after reading the other answers I guess I could mention I'm German, Irish, and American Indian.

• I consider parts of me attractive. lol

I'm portuguese and czech.

and from canada

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I consider myself attractive. I'm german/English and polish. And I'm from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty damn hot. I'm Mexican with Cora (Tribe) ancestry. I'm from Killa Cali, U.S

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm very pretty usually, but the thing is I rarely hear people tell me that I am =\ oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really,

German and Italian

Germany :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm okay looking. I'm a Filipina!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• Naw, I'm not very attractive, I have a big nose, a butter face, and I have a thin build. But I work out and have big arms, nice abs and now I am in good shape. So I guess I could be considered average now? Doesn't get me down, like brad pitt says in Troy "I was born and this is what I am". There's not much you can do about who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think of myself as average, I'm British, German, and Irish with some Native American thrown in from my moms side. However I am 100% American! I'm from SoCal. I have been told my eyes are exceptional by many people though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive as f***, I'm also white but I'm only American and from America

0|0
    0|2
  • Most the time I feel average but sometimes I feel more attractive. I'm white german/swedish from usa

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I look bad sometimes.

Caucasian.

Ireland.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think I'm just average and I'm mostly Colombian with some other sh*t thrown in and I'm from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attractive. I'm mostly Black. (also German and Cherokee) and from the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I'm mestizo (combination of mayan, aztec, and spanish), and from the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek Cypriot, Irish, German American. Girls tell me I look good.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes

Mostly German, with some Slovak, and Ukrainian.

U.S.A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes, others no. American with English, Irish, Scottish, German and Cherokee Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure I'm average. I'm from California and both my parents were born in India.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably about average, I'm majority Persian and from Canada

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from France and I carry Norman blood.

1|0
    0|1
  • Think I'm average

Colombian

From the U.S

0|0
    0|0
  • I look okay, I'm black and from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud Uglo-American here.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes,

white/caucasian, wahetever

Germany

0|0
    2|1
  • My friends say I'm adorable, I'm filipino in MD.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes White(French, German, Swedish) Florida

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes