what are the Top 5 things that a woman looks for in a man when picking their idea partner?
Top 5 things women look for in a guy?
What Girls Said 7
3-Outgoing personality/good sense of humor
2. Good looking
3. Doesn't flirt with other girls all the time
4. Generally a nice person, treats girls with respect.
5. Confident, knows how to keep a conversation running (this is particularly important I find with shy people such as myself)0
not really in that order but if a guy has all of these I know he's my kind of guy :)0
2. good personality (some kind of connection)
3. someone who tries 2 b sweet
4. someone who is themselves and doesn't put up a front
5. similar hopes for the future
these are in no order whatsoever :]0
I look for:
1) Physical attraction-without it nothing else will matter.
2) His ambitions. What he wants to do with his life..that he plans to do something legit and something that is compatible with my own choices and preferences. That he doesn't have any shady business going on either.
3) His age and maturity
4) Similar values and backgrounds
5) That I feel comfortable with him and just like being around him and that we can talk about things.0
What I look for in a guy personally is:
1- he has a good personality/sense of humor.
2- he is respectful/knows how to treat a woman
3- knows how to have fun
4- attraction and sexual desire for each other
5- can be himself and not someone he's not.
Those are just a couple of things I look for but those aren't in any particular order. :)0
I can't speak for all women, but here are mine:
1. Similar level of Intelligence
2. Shared sense of humor
3. Attraction and sexual desire for each other
4. Get along with with each other
5. No abuse
That is too much to ask for, so I'm trying to let go of one of those listed 1-4, not sure which one(s) to ditch, though.0
What Guys Said 2
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.