Girls: What do you think of chest hair?

All the guys girls swoon over are always clean-chested these days. What do you girls think about chest hair? Deal breaker, minor turnoff, attractive? Would you prefer a man shave or trim it, or leave it as-is?

200

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple as this: little or nothing. The guy I like has almost no chest hair, so he's mainly clean-chested, but has very unnoticeable, minimal chest hair. It doesn't bother me at all.

Never trim.

Either shave or leave it as it is.

But when a guy has TONS of chest hair; thick coat, my first suggestion is to just shave. Usually I don't even consider those. It's unattractive, especially to younger female crowds. I like the thought of skin-on-skin. Not hair-on-skin. But only having a little bit isn't a bad thing at all.