Do guys care if panties and bras don't match?

Hi guys, do you mind if bras and panties don't match in color and style?

I'm seeing the guy I've been dating for a while tonight and we'll be going all the way to 4th base. I want him to be really turned on when he sees me in underwear so I'll be wearing a pink bra with a black lining (exactly the same style to this but I bought a different color: link ) and black lace panties.. I've don't my best to match them. But how much do guys care about a matching set?
** I've done my best to match them (typo - sorry)

59

Most Helpful Guy

• All I care about is how quickly they come off. Underwear is for YOU, not for ME. I'm only interested in what they contain. :)