I really want my hair to grow out cause it barely touches my shoulders... and I know that you aren't supposed to wear head bands or have your hair up to much when you want it to grow... but I play lacrosse ever day so I need to wear headbands everyday... Is there anything else I can do to help my hair grow out?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Don't wash your hair everyday. This will strip your hair of the natural oils it needs to be healthy. Healthy hair= hair that will grow.
2. Use a deep conditioner once a week to help heal breakage. I use Aussie's 3 minute miracle.
3. Exercise- looks like you have got this covered, but excerise will cause blood flow, and more blood flow to your head, the more your hair will grow. Weird but true.
4. Massage your head- just like I said above, blood flow will help your hair grow. Increase the blood flow by massaging your scalp for 2 min while in the shower.
5. Don't overuse heating tools- try to refrain from using them all the time
6- If you do use heat tools, use a heat protectant like Tresseme's Heat Tamer ( 3$)
7- Take vitamins. Biotin is a great vitiamin for strong hair, nails etc. Strong Healthy hair is hair that will grow.
I hope this helped!0