Most Helpful Girl
1. Don't wash your hair everyday. This will strip your hair of the natural oils it needs to be healthy. Healthy hair= hair that will grow.
2. Use a deep conditioner once a week to help heal breakage. I use Aussie's 3 minute miracle.
3. Exercise- looks like you have got this covered, but excerise will cause blood flow, and more blood flow to your head, the more your hair will grow. Weird but true.
4. Massage your head- just like I said above, blood flow will help your hair grow. Increase the blood flow by massaging your scalp for 2 min while in the shower.
5. Don't overuse heating tools- try to refrain from using them all the time
6- If you do use heat tools, use a heat protectant like Tresseme's Heat Tamer ( 3$)
7- Take vitamins. Biotin is a great vitiamin for strong hair, nails etc. Strong Healthy hair is hair that will grow.
I hope this helped!