What's the most attractive style?

I dress pretty preppy, kind of "metrosexual". I'm really into fashion and I like wearing a sport coat and dress shirt with a nice pair of jeans and dress shoes. When the situation is more casual, I usually wear a polo and jeans or some other Aero, AE, or Hollister shirt. Is that style better than like punk or skater or whatever?

100

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on the girl you're going for.

probably last year, I would've said "yeah, that's an amazing style,"

but personally, now I've grown out of the whole preppy phase.

honestly, I feel that it's lacking self-expression. I think preps are boring, and lack their own personality because they're too consumed with trying to fit in.

people who aren't into these brands make jokes like, "if AE said breathing wasn't cool, 98% of kids would be dead."

obviously that's not a real fact or anything, but I totally agree with it.

i'm into skater guys, and not like extremely emo, but semi-emo/punk; however, clothing goes with personality too.

if you're into bands and stuff, I love a guy who will sport band tees.

i love metrosexuals too; there's nothing better than a guy who cares about how he looks.

hair that's sort of just above the shoulders, and straightened is amazing on a guy:]

What Girls Said 9

• oh well that depends on the girls style

like for me your style the ideally perfect style that I would like to see on a guy specially my guy

for others they might be into skater kinda guy or like in the punk you never know

but as for me I love it !

• That really depends on the girl (as the other ladies have said). I personally like the skater/indie style. It's more laidback. I kind of prefer when guys don't put too much effort into what they're wearing; a basic t-shirt and jeans are fine with me.

• Indie, most def, because right now that's the style where you have the most room to move and the most options and the most ways to look like you. (I would have said punk in the seventies, but punk feels all closed off now.

• im attracted to emo/punk there's just something about a guy rockin the skinny jeans, converse, and amazing hair (sometimes eyeliner) that just turns me on! YUMMY!

but if your style fits you don't try and be something your not

• clean =]

• I prefer skater, but that's just my preference. All girls like different types. Since you dress preppy, you're probably going to draw preppy and normal girls.

• i love emotional guys who are connected to their feelings (emo guys) and they are pretty hot too lmao

• i love skater/indie guys

but its all down to your personality so don't worry too much about it

• I think casual is the best style, but you should wear what you want.

What Guys Said 0