How do black girls feel about the views on beauty in society?

Not trolling, honest. Just curious about how black girls feel about the views on beauty in society. Most White guys usually aren't attracted to them, same for Asians from what I've heard (just what I've heard). Some Latinos like them but black guys like them most and even some of them prefer other women. Most women depicted as beautiful on TV are not black, most beauty pageant winners are not black, and many average guys say they don't see many beautiful black girls. Also they have the highest statistic for being unmarried by a certain age and the highest rate for fatherless homes (though that isn't really their fault nor should it be based on beauty) and many of them ate single. Black women who are successful have a hard time getting men as well. They're judged for their hair, their facial features, body types, and sometimes their skin. More black guys like White girls and others than White guys and others like black women.

How do you all feel about this? Is it frustrating? Do you not care?

277

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't care I like my features, my curves, my hair, and my skin and throwing a fit about it won't change the minds of anyone who feels that I should'nt. You can go back and fourth with a person til you're blue in the face but if that's how they feel that's how they feel.

You would actually be shocked at how many white guys are into black women, I date white men lol and they've all approached me and they've all come from different lifestyles, "The Jock", "The Rich Kid", The Wigger", The Nerd" "The Rocker, "The Emo", "The Country Boy", and "The City Boy" so I can't be hideous...

and plus at the end of the day, when I'm all alone looking in the mirror I have to love what I see, there's nobody there to tell me what I should look like or that I'm beautiful and as long as I love what I see simple minded people don't matter..

and this question didn't offend me you never said those were your views you're just stating what you've heard or witnessed on tv..and even if that is how you feel idc that's your opinion