Looking for some new music.

It doesn't matter how old it is, I just want something new to me. Some artists I like are:

Hinder

Matchbox Twenty

Mumford and Sons

The Script

Shinedown

Three Days Grace

53

Most Helpful Guy

• go to beemp3 you can get new music and emp3world

What Guys Said 2

• I'd recommend Pandora radio. Make stations for all the bands you listen to, then play all your stations at once. You'll find a lot of similar artists to them and it'll turn you on to new bands.

• I love pandora, but I've gotten out of the habit of using it.

• I get turned on to new bands a lot with. I would recommend some bands but I don't have a good idea of what you would get into. My music is varied, but some of it is underground and...um, more brutal than what you might listen to lol

• How about shaking things up with a comedy band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1BdMwdrL8

What Girls Said 5

• Listen to the Rolling Stones, The Who, Weezer, Jason Marz, Beetles, Panic At The Disco, The Stooges, Joan Jet, Heart, Guns and Roses, Pat Benatra, 3 doors down, The Killers. Just to name a few. : ) Tell me what you think.

• Pandora Radio is great for finding new music

some I suggest are...Bon Iver, The Black Keys, Florence & The Machine

• I don't know if The Kooks are popular in the US, but you should listen to their first album 'Inside In Inside Out'

• You should check out Red, especially their album Faceless.

• if you like Mumford and Sons you should check out the Avett Brothers and Matt the Electrician