Did you try praying naked?

any body experienced that b4.i did it is amazing.i mean god see even our hearts and thoughts why we hide our body when we pray to him.what you think?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think God cares either way if you're naked or not. He doesn't even care where you come from, what you're background is, what sex you are, what your social status is, or even what religion you are. I think all God really cares about is if you are true to him and if you believe he is the one and only God. All he wants is us to love him as much as he loves us. It's like what everyone else wants. But if it makes you feel better to pray naked, well do it. As long as you are praying and talking to him, he loves you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE