Short and straight or long and curly?

I'm a 17 year old girl, I weigh 39kg, which clearly shows that I'm a really skinny girl. I have gotten very bored with my hair. I curently have long hair , its up to my hips and I've had a perm done. but I taught of getting a new look and wanted to het a shoulder length straight hair look. but I'm not sure if that would look very good on me because I have a very narrow face shape and a really sharp nose. please help me decide by giving me your opinions. thank you! <3

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard to really tell without seeing a pic of your face. I think that its always good to try new looks, it usually makes you feel better about yourself because you feel "brand new." If you've gotten a perm done before then I suggest going for the haircut. Hair grows back so if you don't like it then its not the end of the world.