1. What kinds of questions should you answer only?
2. What kinds of questions should you avoid answering?
3. Should you hint to the person at all, to pick best answer if they haven't for a long time? Or if they don't know how?
4. Should you avoid certain people/members questions because they never choose best answer?
5. Should you only answer questions to those who are at least a level 5 and up who know about the best answer ratings?
6. Any other tips you want to add to help me or anyone else get more higher best answer percentage?
Most Helpful Guy
Answer older questions which have no other answer.
Answer questions that have few answers, or unhelpful answers.
Write really long detailed answers, and supply lots of information.
Do not get sidetracked into questions which are little more than social round tables.