Most Helpful Guy
Younger guys will worry about what others think as you grow older and wiser little things really don't matter.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Younger guys will worry about what others think as you grow older and wiser little things really don't matter.
because many people do not find "fat"to be a redeemable quality, and while most people say "looks don't matter" they mean to a certain extent... so if your heavy but have a great personality you can still get a nice guy, but at the same time its a lot harder to see somebodys personality when compared to their weight, so somebody can write you off before ever speaking to you/ a fatter person
Fat girls (Obese and morbidly obese) are unattractive just looks plain nasty. To some guys getting a fat girl is like giving up on finding a relatively attractive female because they are broke/poor or he lacks the confidence to get a decent looking female as fat girls are easy targets. Since the beginning of civilization, fat girls have been the least desirable, rejects, and the jokes. So you can't blame this one on television or other media sources.
It just doesn't turn me on. Very very few fat girls are attractive in my eyes. It's unhealthy as well. I maintain a fit figure and the least I expect is the same from my partner. Height/weight proportional. And I am VERY generous with my expectations. If a girl is beyond them... .No. I've been lenient enough.
because they aren't attractive to our eyes. You realize we're not trying to be mean by not being attracted to fat girls, it's called human nature and instinct. Our subconscious judges every women we see as a potential mate, and fat girls don't fit the bill, whether we mean well or not.
For some people when going into a physical relationship they might see it as unattractive but if they look at the person and not at the frame they will see what kind of person they really are, and size won't matter.
It's the things that come with being fat, like being less energetic, stationary, and girls look better when they are in shape.
Some guys do, or will overlook it. Also, it's how you hold the extra weight. A BMI of 30.9 is not necessarily unattractive. (At least to me.)
1) Being overweight/obese is unhealthy and most men want a woman who cares about her health
2) Rolls are unattractive and stretch marks and cellulite are accentuated more on overweight/obese people an overall it's just unattractive
3) You're very overweight. Perhaps you should consult a doctor
Fat to most guys is unattractive.
They find rolls, big bellies, wobbly thighs, and the stretchmarks/cellulite that often comes with it unappealing.
Plus often times fat girls are proportional. Proportional fat girls are curvy.
However most fat girls will blame 'culture' just because back in history fat was attractive.
^ they're completely overlooking that fat was attractive because it indicated wealth and that you had mo ey to feed yourself lol
1. Our culture's beauty ideal is tall and thin. People buy into this and see fat as unattractive.
2. The so-called obesity epidemic has brainwashed people into thinking that fat automatically equals unhealthy, completely ignoring the fact that many fat people are active, eat well, and are in very good health. A fat active person has HALF the mortality rate as a thin sedentary person. Anyway, guys want a healthy girl, and because they don't know that fat people can be healthy, they won't go for a fat girl.
3. Peer pressure to like girls who are seen as attractive by other people. They don't want to date a girl their friends will make fun of them for.
4. Genuine preferences. Everyone is allowed to have preferences about what their partner looks like. But the reason fat is repellent to probably 95% of guys is all about the culture we live in.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.