Most Helpful Girl
i think Zucchini Fritters would be nice:
* 1/4 cup buttermilk
* 1/4 cup egg substitute
* 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
* 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
* 1/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
* 1/4 cup salsa
* In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and egg substitute. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, taco seasoning and garlic salt. Dip zucchini in buttermilk mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
* Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
* In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing and salsa. Serve with zucchini. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE