Hairy arms for girls? Turn on, off, or neutral?

Please be honest

thanks :D

btw, it's OK to say you like them (if you do)

• Turn on
  • Turn off
  • Neutral
    Vote C

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Really hairy arms- turn off

Moderately- doesn't bother me

Hairy p****- turn on.

What Guys Said 15

• i voted b by accident. I read it as hairy armpits lol. I vote c

• I feel neutral about it. I'm naturally hairless. It's a good thing hair on guys is gross; otherwise, I'm screwed.

• I guess I'm neutral on it. If a hot girl has it, no biggie. Although, at the store today the cashier was really quite unfortunate looking to begin with, but she also had like manly hair. It was like she was on testosterone, or something.

• Depends on how hairy but more often than not - Turn off.

• it doesn't matter to me if you do or don't so I'm neutral

• I have never encountered a girl with hair on their arms that would be objectionable. I would not want to see hair under the arms though. Normal amounts of hair on the arms is probably OK.

• It's a turnoff if I just see a hot chick with hairy arms but if I already liked the chick before noticing it then I would try to overlook it.

• @update: I would say that's a turnoff.

• :(

• I'm sorry. Not all guys have the same opinion as me so if you're worried about not finding a boyfriend or something then don't worry about it. A lot of guys on here said they're neutral towards it.

• To be honest, I prefer without, but it's really not a big deal, unless they're really hairy, or like a really dark hair that stands out.

• Doesn't matter as long as you aren't Sasquatch. :-D

• I'm neutral towards it :)

• Show more from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 1

• some hair shouldn't be a problem like I don't think that you have that much if that was you. I don't really see how that would be a turn on but you know what some people are weird and like things like that lol. A lot of hair would be a turn off though. Other then that they're fine.

• Are you sure the hair on my arms doesn't look like a lot?