Cute or beautiful girlfriend, which would you rather have guys?

a cute girlfriend or a beautiful girlfriend?
  • Cute
  • Beautiful
  • Depends (explain below)
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D

48

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she's beautiful to *me*, it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 7

• Cute is a word that I would only use to describe small furry animals and babies. Therefore the only way a girl could be considered "cute" in my eyes would be is if we were talking about a little female puppy/kitten/something similar or if she was a baby. Neither of which would I rather mate with than an attractive woman. Therefore beautiful wins by default since it is the only one of the two choices that to me can describe an adult human woman.

• Cute is often beautiful in its own right, but beautiful can become bitchy and nasty, so I would rather cute over beauty because true beauty is deeper than skin deep

• Cute girls are usually more than a pretty face. More entertaining and fun to be around.

• Both words mean the exact same thing.

• A beautiful girl

• Is there a difference?

• They are not mutually exclusive to me. Cute to me is a girl looking and being a sweet and innocent type. Cute is beautiful.

What Girls Said 4

• To me cute is an immediate judgment of looks. Beauty is when you get to know a person and they are good insight and out.

• I wouldn't be looking for a girlfriend, lol, but wanted to see the results. Tagging the question so I can get a glimpse of a few answers. ;-)

• If I were a guy I'd go with cute :) Don't know why

• if I were a guy, I'd want a beautiful girlfriend.