Why Do You Wear Black?

This is apart of a 9-color-question, series. List every reason.
It is disturbingly intriguing. With red, you want attention but for black you want to blend in along with the other reasons. Next color is orange in the Style section this Monday. I suspect orange is going to be difficult.

245

Most Helpful Girl

• because it is a neutral color. which makes it an easy color to combine with other colors. also the practical, are not easily visible spots on black clothes. is also absorb heat, to me that freezes easily do make it so that I get warm.

• Like your answer, you mentioned the superficial reason as well as the practical reasons. *Clicks the thumbs up*