Girls, how many minutes would you take for makeup?

I mean makeup that makes you look beautiful,not heavy one and not too light.It takes me at least 20 minutes usually.
  • 5-10 minutes
    Vote A
  • 10-20 minutes
    Vote B
  • 20-30 minutes
    Vote C
  • 30 minutes and more....
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 30 minutes the most, I used to take an hour when I wasn't a pro at it. But now its like get in and get out and I'm all dolled up.

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 48

• Like 5 minutes or less if it's super minimal, like eyeliner and mascara. Closer to 15 minutes if there's eyeshadow involved and I'm using more than one color, even subtly, because blending is super important. But a more dramatic look can take me like a half hour. Just depends on my mood and what I'm going for and what my schedule allows, haha.

2|1
    1|0
    • You don't wear foundation or concealer? I have bad skin tho...:( *sigh*

• Show All
    • Its easy for pimples to "attact" my face tho...especially if I don't really taking care of it.I think because its oily...

• Yeah, it is. I get pimples that pop up out of the pores on my nose because of oil sometimes, no matter how good I take care of it. Sometimes my skin just goes nuts. I normally have decent skin, but there'll be like a week or so every month where my face just breaks out bad.

• Less than 10 minutes for everyday makeup, which is basically just some eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss or lipstick, and occasionally eyeshadow. For special occasions, I probably spend about 15-20 minutes on makeup, because I'll also be putting on foundation and possibly blush. It takes so long because I'm such a perfectionist. I also procrastinate a little bit LOL!

2|0
    0|0
  • If I spent the whole time actually putting on makeup and not doing other things like texting and admiring my ass in the mirror, probably only 5 minutes :P But I like to take my time getting ready and d*** around, so maybe 10-15. I wear mascara, eyeshadow, and sometimes concealer for zits/undereye circles/whatever.

3|0
    0|0
  • i don't use foundation and powders, its just some lines for my eyes and lip sticks. and it depends on my mood :D from 5-20 mins, sometimes I don't like the shape of those lines and have to do that over and over again and you know what a mess it might become :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Good for you.Like my face I need foundation and powder otherwise I would look so pale...:(

• yeah same here, about 20 minutes, but I'm one of those makeup whores that buys a TON of makeup ha ha so I usually spend more time trying to figure out what colors I wanna use and all that. But I don't wear heavy makeup. I'm addicted to beauty gurus on youtube so that's probably where I get the makeup addiction from:)

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah sometimes I use to watch some makeup tutorial especially for the smokey eyes one...

• yeah I've found some really cool ways to wear makeup by watching them. :)

• Probably about 15-20 minutes in the morning if I'm in a rush, it usually takes me longer - when I'm not in a hurry I'll usually put some mascara on then go pick out my outfit for the day, and couple other things then come back to doing my make-up.

Time doesn't necessarily mean the amount your putting on anyways, I like to be careful or I'll end up poking myself in the eye. :p

1|0
    1|0
  • 20 minutes?! wtf? do you make it too? it takes me like 2 minutes,5 minutes tops :O and I put on everything-and I mean ERR'THING

1|1
    2|0
  • I usually just do the eye make-up (base and foundation break my skin out) so, 5-10 minutes.

If I'm going somewhere nice, about 10-15 minutes. I don't really wear make-up much , just when I'm feeling like a fancy pants ;).

1|0
    0|0
  • I said 5- 10 its like that on most days unless I am really trying to impress. But I never been a big fan of wearing heavy make up. When you take it of it makes face different. So I wanna try to keep my natural beauty. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • beautiful? honey that would take a whole team of experts.

4|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes