Is having no muscles a turn off?

I don't have any muscles and was wondering if it is considered bad. I'm not fat but not skinny.
Take a look at my pic, I'm wearing the aeropostale shirt. Is it noticable?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me at all - usually I'm not a huge fan of really muscled guys. I mean, sure I like the look of it - but in real life - meh, most the guys I've been attracted to haven't really had any.

Some have.

I don't know - it's not something that worries me. As long as a guy isn't overly skinny (it just doesn't so it for me) then I'm good.

Muscles are overrated.