Would you ever consider plastic surgery?

And why?

Oh and what would you get done.

I would get a nose-job if I got plastic surgery.

214

Most Helpful Girl

• No because if god wanted you to look different then he would have made you look different but however he made you is how you are to stay

What Girls Said 20

• Yes, I would. Never say never.

Areola reduction :P

But other than that I have nothing on my radar. But I can't say I would NEVER get surgery. I think the thing I would "never" get is botox, which is more of a cosmetic procedure. Botox is rarely ever done well.

• I actually have a appointment for breast augmentation Nov 1st , and probaby later down the lines I'll get my nose done, just the tip of it though

• Never. Honestly, never. I would never want to risk not looking like myself. I'm not saying that I'm the most beautiful person on earth. I'm certainly not perfect (though perfection is highly overrated), and there are always going to be things that I don't like about my appearance, but I know that I would always regret it if I got plastic surgery. I respect myself enough that I wouldn't want to surgically alter my body. That's all there is to it.

• I've considered it. I'm going to be a jerk and not say what though. There are a total of two people on here who know what it is :P

• If I was disfigured in some way by an accident or something and I needed reconstructive surgery, then yes.

• Nah, I don't think there's anything wrong with me that can't be fixed with diet and exercise really. Incidentally - what's wrong with your nose? Looks fine.

• Not unless I was in some horrible accident that disfigured me in some way. And then I would only get it to fix the damage.

• yes of course! If I had enough money..

bigger boobs

smaller nose

fuller lips

:D

• Yes, I want to get a nose job. My nose isn't symmetrical.

• My sexy ass doesn't need that plus it costs money !

• Show more from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 4

• Lipo and skin lifts or whatever the hell you call fixing loose skin.

• Yes. I want 36 DDs!

• Penis reduction

I'd like just having one

• maybe to get penile reduction surgery