Is height a huge factor?

Guys, if you had a girl who was the same height as you in flats but taller than you in heels, would it bother you and why?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• the only time I take a girl's height in consideration is when she is very short or like half a foot taller than me (am 5'11 so a 6'4" girl is just too tall for me). I actually prefer girls that are almost the same height as me give or take an inch or two, but in the end it really doesn't matter. If you're anywhere between 4'10" to 6'3" I won't mind and wouldn't really even notice it, if that makes sense. I don't get why guys have such a problem with tall girls most models are around 5'10", I think it's just guys that have an ego problem who you wouldn't want anyway.