Guys..What is your tolerance level towards makeup?

I am fine with au naturelle..I was not born yesterday and so I know that is probably not going to happen. I have always thought that mascara enhances any female..but some don't look good in eyeliner and even more do not look good with eyeshadow. I do not care what they do or do not wear on their lips...but have extremely low tolerance towards face/cheek makeup. I hate foundation, bronzer etc. So how does my marriage work? Well she does wear some cheek makeup including blush or rouge WHEN she leaves the house ..which is seldom...around the house sometimes natural but usually a bit of eyebrow pencil and maybe some mascara..I am OK with that. She has never been big on foundation (Thank Heavens) OR bronzer..if she tried to use bronzer we would fight... (:
  • If she's hot she can wear any amount of makeup she wants
  • I can live with it IF she tones it down some
  • I prefer none but will bite my tongue if it looks natural
    Vote C
  • Zero makeup or I stay single for the rest of my life
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E
Makeup questions are usually good for a lot of fireworks..but everyone has been quite civil...I guess the night is not over yet..but middle ground seems to have been laid out...my Question was directed at males...lol...but always glad to have my female friends hangin' 'round.
I have a tip for the younger dudes...Ever worry about broaching your fetish with your SO? Quit worrying..it is WAY easier with 99% of females to ask her for her pee than it is to stop her from leaving the house with no makeup...if you are looking to break up or divorce? Simple..just throw all of her makeup out...only thing is...you might get murdered as well...O:O

198

Most Helpful Girl